Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tagged... finally

Huurraaay... I have been tagged. :)
I have been thinking of tagging myself of late, but then the feel of somebody tagging me is amazing. Thanks sis for this.

The rules are simple:

1.Tag seven people
2.Link their pages in your tag post
3.Leave a comment in their comments section telling them they’ve been tagged
4.In your post, mention the person who tagged you and link her page
5.Write 7 things about yourself.

My first post was a detailed introduction about myself, and yes, coming up with a whole new list is definitely not easy, but then, as they say, who doesn't love to talk about themselves? Also, I cannot avoid being repetitive as a couple of things really so part of me to avoid. Here it goes:

I. If growing up is what is being considered as per age, I would say I felt like a free spirited teenager myself until a couple of years back. I am growing up now after child birth. Having said that, I am not sure, if motherhood is the cause of this feeling or its just a co-incidence.
II. Foodie - This describes me. As long as its vegetarian (Indian definition), I am in. I would rather go hungry than eating aweful food.
III. I love to go for a walk with my child. Even when its raining we take an umbrella and out-we-go. This is how my day has to begin, working day or not. We enjoy the freshness in air, flowers, dew drops and just a walk together. We come back all cheerful and have a hearty breakfast together. Makes my day.
IV. I would love to meet another confused soul who can match my levels of confusion. I need to think so much for days or months together to arrive at a conclusion, but then once decided, there is no looking back or repenting if things don't work as expected.
V. Love is what keeps me going, balanced and sane. It gives me hope and purpose to my life.
VI. Creativity makes complex things simple. I love watching movies, might own a canvas of artistic photograph or painting in near future. I want to make atleast one presentable BIG mural or glass painting or both in the course of my life.
VII. Singing - I know I am besuri at it but still I want to re-learn Hindustani Classical formally. (Love thy neighbour(s)... evil grins)

I would love to see what seasoned bloggers like Arunima, Sayesha, Parul, Rohini, Chris, Emaan and Ramya have to say about themselves.

2 comments:

  1. hey, thanks a lot for tagging. Enjoyed reading yours, but i'll not be able to do it because i have already done many tags like this: 7 things, 20 things. infact, i have been writng only about myself. Once again, thanks that you remembered me. :-)

    ReplyDelete