Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Oct 10
Me (Sad): I turn 30 today. I promised myself long back that I would be an extremely weight-conscious and healthy person after today.
S (My friend): Hmm.. Thats a very good thought.
Me: I think I will celebrate my birthday month and enjoy every food as much as possible.

Oct 31
Me (Sad): This month is also getting over.
S: Why not celebrating birthday year? Have a new year resolution and STICK to that.
Me: :D

Yes. I am facing withdrawal symptoms and am unable to control my temptations for good food. So listing out the BEST of what I like in Bangalore.

Shiv Sagar (Commercial Street)
Palak Dosa
Veg Makhanvala

EmGees (M G Road)
Babycorn Manchurian
Veg Patiala

Bombay Post (Old airport road)
Palak Chat
Kadai Paneer Patiala
Dal Makhani

Konark (Commercial Street)
Veg clear soup
Corn Palak
Masala Dosa

Indijoe
Breads (buffet lunch)

Cake Walk (Indiranagar)
Chocolate truffle (Eggless)

Calcutta Victoria Chat (Kasturinagar)
Puchke
Tikki Chat

Now that the year too is ending I hope I do everything to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Things I have started doing in that direction:
Learning the steps to SuryaNamaskar.
Finish dinner by 7:30pm and nothing after that, except for a fruit incase I am hungry.
No alcohol.

2 comments:

  1. B'lated B'day Wishes:

    On your birthday,
    I wish for you the fulfillment
    of all your fondest dreams.
    I hope that for every candle
    on your cake,
    you get a wonderful surprise.


    I wish for you that
    whatever you want most in life,
    It comes to you,
    Just the way you imagined it,
    Or even better.


    I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
    I wish you many years of laughter.
    I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
    I wish you happily ever after!

    Being in the outskirts of madurai, it is difficult to get a decent idli or dosa here. And all the delicacies you mentioned brings back 'Once upon a time....'memories.

    Good luck for your resolution. Old habits die-hard but with practise we can get them into the ICU and finally drive them away. I'm Glad that you stopped drinking alchocol.

    Have a gr8 year ahead and stick to your resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tera Kya hoga Johnny! (oops...Meenu!)
    I have always supported and motivated to rec\duce your weight, and I'll do that always. :)
    Best of luck baby...oops..baby ki mummy! ;) :P

    ReplyDelete